Stone and Gravel Delivery
We delivery a variety of stone and gravel for any driveway or landscaping need. Our trucks can deliver anywhere from 1 to 20 tons of stone or driveway gravel. Please give us a call to determine how much stone you may need for you next project.
Stone and Gravel We Supply
Click to jump to description and photo.
**Please note, not all gravels are available for pick-up. Please refer to this list if you are planning on picking-up material from our Dry Bridge office**
- Gabion – Football-sized granite stones used for creek beds and hillsides.
- Crush & Run (21a’s, 21b’s, or 26′s) – half granite dust, half granite rock mixed together.
- Crushed River Rock – 3/4″ crushed brown stone. Makes excellent driveways.
- River Rock #5 – 1″-1.5″ rounded stone commonly used for landscaping.
- Pea Gravel – .25″-.5″ round stones used in driveways or sidewalks.
- Granite Dust – Used for backfilling foundation or in horse stalls, riding rings, or dog pins.
- Granite #3 – 3″ granite stone used as a base for new driveways.
- Granite #5 – 1″-1.5″ crushed granite stone.
- Granite #8, #68, #78 – Small to medium sized crushed granite stone used for driveways or sidewalks.
- Granite #57 – .5″-1″ granite stone mix, the most common driveway gravel.
How Much Will I Need?
1 ton of clean stone covers a 10×12′ area 2″ deep.
1 ton of granite dust or crush & run covers a 10×10′ area 2″ deep..