Stone and Gravel Delivery
We delivery a variety of stone and gravel for any driveway or landscaping need. Our trucks can deliver anywhere from 1 to 20 tons of stone or driveway gravel. Please give us a call to determine how much stone you may need for you next project.
Stone and Gravel We Supply
Click to jump to description and photo.
**Keep in mind, not all gravels are available for pick-up. Also, pictures may be out of date and stone colors can vary. Please come by or call our office for a current look.**
- Gabion Stone – Football-sized granite stones (7-10″) used for creek beds and hillsides.
- Crush & Run (21a’s, 21b’s, or 26’s) – Mixture of dust and stone. Used in some driveways & patio installations.
- Crushed River Rock – 3/4″ crushed brown stone. Makes excellent decorative driveways.
- River Rock #57 – .5″-1.25″ rounded stone commonly used for landscaping.
- River Rock #3 – 1-4″ light colored round stone commonly used for landscaping.
- Pea Gravel – .25″-.5″ light colored round stones used in driveways, playgrounds and sidewalks.
- Granite Dust – Used for backfilling foundation or in horse stalls, riding rings, or dog pins.
- Granite #3 – Larger granite stone used as a base for construction areas or very muddy areas.
- Granite #5 – 1″-1.5″ crushed granite stone. Good for drainage.
- Granite #68, #78 – Small to medium sized crushed granite stone used for driveways or sidewalks.
- Granite #8 – Tiny gravel sometimes used for sidewalks or with permeable pavers.
- Granite #57 – .5″-1″ granite stone mix, the most common driveway gravel. Also used with some retaining walls.
How Much Will I Need?
1 ton of clean stone covers a 10×12′ area 2″ deep.
1 ton of granite dust or crush & run covers a 10×10′ area 2″ deep..